How to Change Your Password
How to change your Password while logged in:
- From your logged in account, click on the profile icon in the upper right-hand corner of your screen and select General Settings.
- Scroll down to the Update Password
- Enter your current password.
- Choose your new password.
- Save your changes by clicking Save changes.
Note: If you’re able to log in but can’t remember your password, you can send yourself a password reset email from the password settings page.
How to reset your password via email:
1. From the sign in page on either Freetalk24.com or freetalk.app click Forgot password?
2. Enter your email address or FreeTalk username
3. Choose the email address where you want to receive the password reset email.
4. Check your email inbox. Free Talk will immediately send a message to your account’s email address.
5. Click the reset link in that email.
6. Choose a new password.
Note: The password reset links included in these emails are time-sensitive. If you click the link and it doesn’t work, try requesting a new one and use the link as soon as you can.