If your account has been compromised, take these additional precautions:
- Delete any unwanted Posts that were posted while your account was compromised.
- Scan your computers for viruses and malware, especially if unauthorized account behaviors continue to be posted after you’ve changed the password.
- Install security patches for your operating system and applications.
- Always use a strong, new password you don’t use elsewhere and would be difficult to guess.
- Consider using login verification. Instead of relying on just a password, login verification introduces a second check to make sure that you and only you can access your Free Talk account.
- Visit our account security tips page for more information on avoiding hacks and phishing.