If your account has been compromised but you’re still able to log in, this page will help you secure your account and stop unwanted behaviors. If you can’t log in to your account, please see this article
Has my account been compromised?
- Noticed unexpected Posts by your account
- Seen unintended Direct Messages sent from your account
- Observed other account behaviors you didn’t make or approve (like following, unfollowing, or blocking)
- Received a notification from us stating that your account may be compromised
- Received a notification from us stating that your account information has changed, and you didn’t change it
- Noticed your password is no longer working and you are being prompted to reset it
If you’ve answered yes to any of the above, please take the following steps:
1. Change your password
Please change your password immediately from the Password tab in settings or click on request a password reset from the logged out page. Please select a strong password you haven’t used before. If you can’t log in, your account has been hacked.
2. Make sure your email address is secure
Make sure that the email address attached to your account is secure and that you are the only one with access to it.