Have a Support Question?

If you have any question you can ask below or enter what you are looking for!

Jennifer Lawrence steps out for the FIRST time since giving birth

Home Forums FreeTalk Website Issues Jennifer Lawrence steps out for the FIRST time since giving birth

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    opheliacadell

has been pictured for the first time since it was reported last week that she welcomed her first child with husband Cooke Maroney.<br>While the exact date of when she gave birth still remains unclear, the 31-year-old Academy Award winner looked radiant and cut a fit figure as she was seen hiking with a pal on Wednesday in , . <br>The actress had last been pictured with her huge pregnancy bump in mid-December, and also earlier that month promoting her latest movie. <br>Jennifer certainly had that first-time mom glow while stepping out for some fresh air as she sported a casual green T-shirt and orange Free City sweatpants, and was accompanied by a female companion. <br> Wow: Jennifer Lawrence steps out for the FIRST time just a week after it was revealed she gave birth… as actress cuts a fit figure in casual workout clothes while hiking in LA (Pictured left in December last year promoting Don’t Look Up)<br> more videos
    DM.later(‘bundle’, function()
    DM.molFeCarousel.init(‘#p-21’, ‘channelCarousel’,
    “activeClass” : “wocc”,
    “pageCount” : “3.0”,
    “pageSize” : 1,
    “onPos”: 0,
    “updateStyleOnHover”: true
    );
    );
    The Don’t Look Up star paired her athletic look with a lavender hat, and wore her blonde tresses in a ponytail.<br> RELATED ARTICLES

Share this article

DM.molFeCarousel.init(‘#p-40’, ‘channelCarousel’,
    );
    );
    The star – born Jennifer Shrader Lawrence – paired her casual look with white and orange sneakers.<br>In her hand she held a large water canister so that she could hydrate throughout the walk.<br>The new mom opted to go bare-faced, showing off her fresh glowing complexion. <br> Casual: The Don’t Look Up star paired her athletic look with a lavender hat, and wore her blonde tresses in a ponytail<br>  Hydrating: In her hand she held a large water canister so that she could hydrate throughout the walk<br>  Radiant: The new mom opted to go bare-faced, showing off her fresh glowing complexion<br> more videos
    DM.molFeCarousel.init(‘#p-49’, ‘channelCarousel’,
    );
    );
    Meanwhile her brunette friend rocked a black t-shirt, grey leggings, and black sneakers, as the two engaged in conversation during the walk. <br>The Hunger Games actress sparked pregnancy rumors in early September after she was captured out in New York City with a noticeable baby bump.<br>Shortly after, a representative for Lawrence confirmed she was expecting her first child.<br> Relaxed: Meanwhile her brunette friend rocked a black t-shirt, grey leggings, and black sneakers, as the two engaged in conversation during the walk<br> First time mom: The Hunger Games actress sparked pregnancy rumors in early September after she was captured out in New York City with a noticeable baby bump<br> Sweet: Sources close to Jennifer revealed to People that she has wanted to start a family for a long time, and finally found the right partner to have kids with<br> more videos
    DM.molFeCarousel.init(‘#p-58’, ‘channelCarousel’,
    );
    );
    Sources close to Jennifer revealed to People that she has wanted to start a family for a long time, and finally found the right partner to have kids with.<br>’She loves married life, and they have a solid foundation for a baby. She is very happy and looking forward to being a mom,’ the source added.<br>Jennifer and Cooke, a 37-year-old art gallery director, got married on October 19, 2019 at the Belcourt of Newport in Rhode Island. <br> Loving motherhood: ‘She loves married life, and they have a solid foundation for a baby. She is very happy and looking forward to being a mom,’ the source added<br>  Catching up on baby news? The two gal pals were seen talking and gesturing during their walk <br> In love: Lawrence called her husband ‘the greatest human being I’ve ever met’ in June 2019, while on Catt Sadler’s podcast, Naked with Catt Sadler<br> more videos
    DM.molFeCarousel.init(‘#p-65’, ‘channelCarousel’,
    );
    );
    Their wedding was a star-studded affair with 150 guests, with attendees including Adele, Cameron Diaz, Emma Stone, Kris Jenner and her boyfriend Corey Gamble, Amy Schumer, Emma Stone and Ashley Olsen.<br>The actress was first linked to Cooke after they were introduced by mutual friend Laura Simpson in spring 2018, and by February 2019, the blonde beauty was spotted wearing an engagement ring.<br>Lawrence called her husband ‘the greatest human being I’ve ever met’ in June 2019, while on Catt Sadler’s podcast, .<br> Adorable: She also explained why she chose to marry him, saying, ‘I don’t know, I started with the basics: “How do I feel? Is he nice? Is he kind?”‘ <br> The one: ‘It’s just — this is the one, I know that sounds really stupid but he’s just, he’s — you know. He’s the greatest person I’ve ever met, so I feel very honored to become a Maroney,’ she said<br> Happy: The actress was first linked to Cooke after they were introduced by mutual friend Laura Simpson in spring 2018, and by February 2019, the blonde beauty was spotted wearing an engagement ring<br> more videos
    DM.molFeCarousel.init(‘#p-72’, ‘channelCarousel’,
    );
    );
    ‘He really is, and he gets better,’ she gushed about her husband.<br>She also explained why she chose to marry him, saying, ‘I don’t know, I started with the basics: “How do I feel? Is he nice? Is he kind?”‘<br>’It’s just — this is the one, I know that sounds really stupid but he’s just, he’s — you know. He’s the greatest person I’ve ever met, so I feel very honored to become a Maroney,’ she said.<br> New parents: Jennifer and Cooke, an art gallery director, got married on October 19, 2019 at the Belcourt of Newport in Rhode Island; The couple pictured in 2018 at Madison Square Garden, New York<br>

data-track-module=”am-external-links^external-links”>
    Read more:

DM.later(‘bundle’, http://zagonka-2262.site function()
    DM.has(‘external-source-links’, ‘externalLinkTracker’);
    );

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.